Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (172 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] removing unprintable characters from a parameter field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I changed the code to use the original parameter amper variable in the header, and that seems to hav......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] removing unprintable characters from a parameter field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Chuck, I thought of that. The TIV groups used to start with "A)" instead of "A.". I have two report......

Sorry, we're still on 8.1.05M. Planning to go to 8.2.03 in August. The odd thing is it worked fine......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] removing unprintable characters from a parameter field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I have a parameterized report and I want to use the selected parms in the header, so I've got some s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Settting up Joins in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Chuck, Thanks for all the info. I will indeed steer them in that direction. --Deb...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Settting up Joins in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
The tables are all relational and in the same DBMS. The issue with creating a Reporting Object is t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Settting up Joins in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I know Joins have been a topic of discussion on the Forum (I've read most of the posts), but I haven......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Bursting reports with reportcaster with Excel Output format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Have you tried using SET COMPOUND=BYTOC?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Joining Single Row table in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Thanks. I've been able to get the data I need....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Joining Single Row table in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Is there a way to join a single row table in InfoAssist if there is no key field? I have a table whi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bursting Excel Report to multiple files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
My reports burst as expected this time! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bursting Excel Report to multiple files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I ran some more tests and it seems to have to do with publishing the report and the schedule. I have......

The reports do all have AGENCY_NUMBER as the primary BY field. The ones that I ran before did work a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Bursting Excel Report to multiple files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
This one has me very puzzled because sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I have several sim......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTM Link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Francis -- thanks for the fixed link!!! --Deb...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Edit URL request in AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
After I create a URL request in AppStudio, is there a way to edit it or do I have to create a whole ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Putting Dates in Environment Variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Chuck, Ah! Good to know. Thank you so much for your help. My users will be so pleased! --Deb...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Putting Dates in Environment Variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Putting Dates in Environment Variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Our users are building reports in InfoAssist with date filters, but using define statements in the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph and Report resize (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Is this a compound report? If so, you can use the COMPOUND LAYOUT Section to set the DIMENSION of ea......

» Refine Search
» New Search