Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (183 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Data Label color above reference line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Data Label color above reference line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
@Doug, Thanks. I was hoping for something relatively simple. Guess I should have known better. ......

@Doug - that changes all the values to red, not just the ones over the reference line....

I'm using *GRAPH_SCRIPT to format it. This is part of a compound PDF I inherited....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Data Label color above reference line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Is there a way to change the color of a data label on a bar chart when it is above the value of a re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOCNEXTPAGE not working? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Jack, That was it! Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOCNEXTPAGE not working? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
It is a large compound report (about 450 lines!). Here's the piece where the page numbers are starti......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FOCNEXTPAGE not working? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I've got a compound PDF report where I generate some reports and include others. I use FOCFIRSTPAGE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Increas the height of the row and backcolor issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I have used this successfully in 8105M: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] SUBFOOT NOSPLIT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
BabakNYC - the code pre-dates my start with the company but I suspect it was originally generated by......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] SUBFOOT NOSPLIT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I recently was working with a compound report and one of the reports had ON fieldname SUBFOOT NOSPLI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] removing unprintable characters from a parameter field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I changed the code to use the original parameter amper variable in the header, and that seems to hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] removing unprintable characters from a parameter field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Chuck, I thought of that. The TIV groups used to start with "A)" instead of "A.". I have two report......

Sorry, we're still on 8.1.05M. Planning to go to 8.2.03 in August. The odd thing is it worked fine......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] removing unprintable characters from a parameter field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I have a parameterized report and I want to use the selected parms in the header, so I've got some s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Settting up Joins in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Chuck, Thanks for all the info. I will indeed steer them in that direction. --Deb...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Settting up Joins in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
The tables are all relational and in the same DBMS. The issue with creating a Reporting Object is t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Settting up Joins in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I know Joins have been a topic of discussion on the Forum (I've read most of the posts), but I haven......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Bursting reports with reportcaster with Excel Output format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Have you tried using SET COMPOUND=BYTOC?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Joining Single Row table in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Thanks. I've been able to get the data I need....

» Refine Search
» New Search