Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (183 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Joining Single Row table in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Is there a way to join a single row table in InfoAssist if there is no key field? I have a table whi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bursting Excel Report to multiple files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
My reports burst as expected this time! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bursting Excel Report to multiple files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I ran some more tests and it seems to have to do with publishing the report and the schedule. I have......

The reports do all have AGENCY_NUMBER as the primary BY field. The ones that I ran before did work a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Bursting Excel Report to multiple files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
This one has me very puzzled because sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I have several sim......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTM Link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Francis -- thanks for the fixed link!!! --Deb...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Edit URL request in AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
After I create a URL request in AppStudio, is there a way to edit it or do I have to create a whole ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Putting Dates in Environment Variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Chuck, Ah! Good to know. Thank you so much for your help. My users will be so pleased! --Deb...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Putting Dates in Environment Variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Putting Dates in Environment Variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Our users are building reports in InfoAssist with date filters, but using define statements in the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph and Report resize (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Is this a compound report? If so, you can use the COMPOUND LAYOUT Section to set the DIMENSION of ea......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Average not working as needed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Turns out I was selecting the wrong ID field! D'oh! I have a field I need averaged The report shou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Is it possible? Drill down to report in CONTENT from EDASERVE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Chaudhary, That was it -- I forgot to add the folder name in the Repository path. Thanks everyone fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Is it possible? Drill down to report in CONTENT from EDASERVE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright

I've just been told to not use JavaScript if possible. Chaudhary, you said there were other ways? ......

Chaudhary, Thank you! Now I get an Access to Item Denied error. I'm not sure why that would be sinc......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Is it possible? Drill down to report in CONTENT from EDASERVE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
We have a report under EDASERVE that has a drill down and we want to move the drill down report to C......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Output Error - File Format or File Extension is not Valid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I am experiencing this as well. Any solutions? We are using Excel 365. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Keep report from overwriting chart on compound document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
I figured it out. When I added the RELATIVE bits to the COMPONENT definition of the chart, I hadn't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Keep report from overwriting chart on compound document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DWaybright
Geoff, yes, properties are st to flowing. Chuck, I will find the Case Management link and open a cas......

» Refine Search
» New Search