Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (41 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Search Settings on search control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
Here is a picture of the control I am talking about. Let's say for example using the car example tha......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Search Settings on search control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
I have a html page with double list boxes for users to select parameters. I have added a search cont......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Parameters Passing Between Portal Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
Thank you for this. What I am looking for is a way not to pass parameters between pages. This is cau......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Parameters Passing Between Portal Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
I have a portal with a number of pages. On one of the pages is a multigraph accordian in which I hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] My Folder in BI portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
Thanks. I tried through security by adding display favorites and save procedure permissions, along ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] My Folder in BI portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
Thanks I will give this a try. When you say right click on the report and add to favorites, that's......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] My Folder in BI portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
We have a BI Portal using 8007 in which there are multiple pages with reports on them. Users have be......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Determining if a date is between dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
I am trying to determine if a date is between today's date and 30 days in the future I have set up......

Discussion Topic  RE: [position filled - thank you for your interest.] (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by wlwright1
Can it be a remote opportunity?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Saving Advanced graph output to PowerPoint (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
Has there an update on this as I want to do the same thing and am on 7.7.03...

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional Formatting of cell [CLOSED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
Daniel, Thank you very much for all of your help. I was able to get it to work. I had to do the fol......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional Formatting of cell [CLOSED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
So I have added a column called 'Display' with the following compute statement: COMPUTE DISPLAY/A1......

Daniel, Well counter is specified in another hold file with a compute of: COUNTER/I5C=LAST COUNTER+......

Here is the code that I have. I have a counter that specifies how the total for each row is calculat......

Yup I tested it and it works but highlights both cells in that column when I only want the cell on t......

Discussion Topic  Conditional Formatting of cell [CLOSED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
I am looking to do conditional formatting based on a single cell within a column. The formatting wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting A5 field to Integer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
I actually have resolved this. How do I close a thread on the forum?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting A5 field to Integer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wlwright1
Tom - thanks I have tried as you suggested with the code below but when i run it the report is showi......

No i want it for all of them whether they have numbers or not. I think that is what my issue is that......

The field could have numeric and alpha characters or a combination Some choices would be: ADD 311 ......

» Refine Search
» New Search