Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (246 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] unable to dynamically include a file from an amper in MR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi This is more of an FYI ... In WF8, includes to a fex in MR must contain a full path. eg -INCL......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: html composer gui mangling my jquery code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Guys Actually there are a ton of fantastic jquery widgets that have been written that enable fun......

Discussion Topic  html composer gui mangling my jquery code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi OK I know this has come up many times in here. I am adding some jquery to an html composer page.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] jquery and html5 graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
you know what guys... I have to abandon HTML5 jschart anyway since the html5 graphs do not seem to w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] jquery and html5 graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye

Hi David You are right.. it does work with an iframe! I probably do need it to work with div thoug......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] jquery and html5 graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi There I am using jquery to post the results of a graph into a div. It works perfectly if the ......

Discussion Topic  wf 8 Portal and javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi All We are developing a WF8 portal and coming up with all kinds of javascript questions. I am op......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] No resolution- Fexes in basedir keep disappearing or being deleted randomly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Is the fex actually gone if you look on the file system in baseapp? It is possible that the domain h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do you restore a report caster job? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
as already said... caster jobs are stored in a db. tables like botsched,bottask etc. If you deleted......

Discussion Topic  RE: what happens when your agents get to 1 million?[ANSWERED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
good question! Let us know. I have a script that restarts everything nightly so we would never see ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Searching Fex's in web Focus 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
This is news to me. Like many have commented, I am constantly using tools to search through fexes in......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to modify popup list of available views in bid/ link to initial list of views (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Kerry I needed to modify worp_groupviewlist.jsp. Thanks Jodye...

Discussion Topic  how to modify popup list of available views in bid/ link to initial list of views (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi I have a bid with multiple views. When the user first logs in, he gets a page with the list of a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]EDAMAIL(Inline Report) Contains HTML Tags (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Gun We use edamail a lot. It is an under appreciated feature. One use is for deferred reports. W......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Resource Analyzer Maintenance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
also curious about this. Skyler what are you using for your RA database? FOCUS files? Or a real data......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there anyway to transfer ownership of ReportCaster Jobs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi You can edit the CASTER_USER field in botsched if you have access to the caster repository table......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dev studio performance issue when using LDAP security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi All We are using LDAP security (772 WFRS server). We have discovered that working under the repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] teradata as report caster repository (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Kerry you are all knowing! I just realized that I never updated this case. I got it to work by remo......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] teradata as report caster repository (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi All I am trying to set up a new install of caster (772) and I want to try using teradata as the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search