Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (246 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: adobe reader x -- anyone else having huge issues? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Yes... reader X is horrible. I have to use task manager to kill it all the time. I noticed right aft......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] wildcard and Postgres (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
I tested it on Postgres and it works fine....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] wildcard and Postgres (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
That is a great idea Francis. I will put both lines. I still think it should work. If I write it as......

Thanks Francis LIKE LIKE was a typo. I tried ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] wildcard and Postgres (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Everyone I have a strange problem while trying to use a wildcard against a Postgres database. S......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED by case] strange behaviour with excel template pivot table and IE 7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Everyone I have a report that outputs to an excel template. Inside the excel template there is a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] possible to display generated SQL in footer of report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Dan That is exactly what I wound up doing. Works like a charm. Thanks Jodye...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] possible to display generated SQL in footer of report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi All I know that I can show SQL with SET TRACEUSER = ON SET TRACEOFF = ALL SET TRACEON = SQLAGGR......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Horizontally sort codes in one field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Wow Francis that is a nice solution! Jodye...

Discussion Topic  RE: Storing results of HOLD FILES in variables (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jodye
Hi Here is some sample code. Jodye ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] amper var across multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Thanks for the info guys....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] amper var across multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi This might seem like a strange question, but for debugging purposes and for making DM code easie......

Discussion Topic  RE: Visual Discovery - Parabox Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
I have seen the exact same problem. Sometimes the bubbles are filled in and sometimes the bubbles ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to DYNAMICALLY set the initial value of selectedvalue in html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
I was wondering about this myself recently but never had to actually do it. In the fex that creates ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] visual discovery barcharts and multiple ratios (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Kerry I did open a case and I have not heard anything yet. Thanks! Jodye...

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] visual discovery barcharts and multiple ratios (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hello Everyone I am trying to create a bar chart in visual discovery with two bars and using the "r......

Discussion Topic  RE: visual discovery barcharts and multiple ratios (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jodye
hmm I don't see a way to delete the original post.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: visual discovery barcharts and multiple ratios (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jodye
oops! Sorry about that Bob. I will fix it. Jodye...

Discussion Topic  visual discovery barcharts and multiple ratios (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jodye
Hello Everyone I am trying to create a bar chart in visual discovery with two bars and using the "......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] visual discovery and logmein (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Mike Thanks for the reply. Yes I fiddled with all of the settings and no dice. IBI told me that......

» Refine Search
» New Search