Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (246 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] visual discovery and logmein (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi I will open a case for this but just wondering whether anyone else has experienced this. If you......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: All I want for Christmas ........ (within Dev Studio) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Carol a colleague and I were just talking about that last week! It would be nice for sure to have &&......

Discussion Topic  RE: All I want for Christmas ........ (within Dev Studio) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Dimitri Great, glad to hear it. Jodye...

One thing that I would like... when you do a search in the text editor the ability to wrap the sear......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UNIX shell command data source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Just as a follow up, I am using Ginny's suggestion to make a generic master file and then change the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UNIX shell command data source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
thanks a million Glenda and Ginny. Those are both great ideas. I will test them both and see which o......

Can I use -READ and get the results into a hold file? Without looping through each line and appendin......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] UNIX shell command data source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi I am creating a text file via a Unix shell command from inside a fex. The script runs fine and t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS Coding Standards/Guidelines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
I would love a copy of that also actually. Especially since it was written by the those three gurus!......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SLOVED] How to calculate the week from one date input? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Thanks Francis you just triggered a memory. I had trouble with that a long time ago (years) and just......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SLOVED] How to calculate the week from one date input? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Come to think of it why do in many lines what you can do in two... ......

You can also use the following in DM.. this will take a param called INPUT_DATE and calculate the pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] GIF dimensions when distributed by caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Guys Francis: Yes I am specifying the file name in the fex dynamically. the problem is that the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] GIF dimensions when distributed by caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Susannah I am not sure what you mean by just saved in the agent. You mean without holding it som......

Hi Kerry I just got a solution that works. But requires multiple tasks.. 1) save the GIF somewhere......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] GIF dimensions when distributed by caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Everyone I have a gif that I am sending through caster. In the fex I use the following to change......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] two colours for one line in a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Frank I opened a case and got a great solution. Here is a sample with CAR...works perfectly. How......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] two colours for one line in a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Frank I was just thinking something like that but thought that there must be an easier way. I l......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] two colours for one line in a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Does anyone know how to change the colour of a line in a line graphs depending on the values? fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] dev studio 767 inserts question mark (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Stuart Thanks for replying. You know what, the problem is gone. I did absolutely nothing to fix ......

» Refine Search
» New Search