Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (246 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] dev studio 767 inserts question mark (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Susannah Maybe you are right. That did occur to me. The funny thing is that nothing has changed ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] dev studio 767 inserts question mark (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Everyone I have a strange problem that started today. Every time I save a fex in dev studio (767......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Visual Discovery Data Sheet - adding comma for 1000 separator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Pants You need to set the format of the field in the text file to "S" instead of "R" or "I". Loo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by IB] Independent Data source access in Visual Discovery (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Francis. Thanks for answering. There are no master files in visual discovery. Just data sources.......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED by IB] Independent Data source access in Visual Discovery (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi All If I run two visual discovery reports simultaneously that both access the same data source, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED BY IB] Deferred Description (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Gizmo This is something we were told would be added as a new feature request along time (years) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Visual Discovery ... What to do? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi dhagen We are making a complicated dashboard with it. I am using javascript to change data sourc......

Discussion Topic  RE: programmatically filter activex items in a visual discovery (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Dhagen I know how to determine what is currently selected using "FindSelectedValues". What I d......

Discussion Topic  programmatically filter activex items in a visual discovery (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Everyone I need to programmatically filter activex items in a visual discovery report. What I me......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Determine when format is too small (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi JG and Danny... thanks so much that is absolutely perfect. Danny your code is exactly what I nee......

Discussion Topic  How to Determine when format is too small (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Everyone I need an easy way to determine whether any of an undetermined amount of defined or com......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Invisible BY in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Tom Yes we use COLUMNS it is very useful. But sometimes you don't know what the columns will be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Invisible BY in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
It has always amazed me that something so obvious requires so much work. Try displaying a graph with......

Discussion Topic  RE: Group By using a user selected variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Raj Yes we do that all the time. You can create very complex and dynamic reports like that. Her......

Discussion Topic  RE: Erratic behavoiur when concatenating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Susannah and Waz You know what, that is why we started changing A20V to A20 in the master file. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Erratic behavoiur when concatenating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Again Turns out you guys are right. It is VARCHAR in the table. The person who made tha master f......

Hi Everyone First of all, you guys rock. This forum is such an excellent resource. I wish I was goi......

Hi JG It is A20. If I view source I see that the value is either ......

Hi Francis: Yes I tried to replicate the problem with CAR and I don't see it either. The field is A......

Discussion Topic  Erratic behavoiur when concatenating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Everyone I just discovered a strange problem and it is really bugging me, since I fail to unders......

» Refine Search
» New Search