Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (246 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Identity theft via unscrupulous 'headhunters' (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by jodye
Great reminder Susannah!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster - Include Date in file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
As far as I know it is impossible, despite being an obvious feature. We accomplish this by having a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Approaches for allowing users to save their report parameter selections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
We do this for all of our reports. Everything is self service. So we simply store all of the params ......

Discussion Topic  RE: length of drill down link and pdf open close = crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Guys Thanks for the responses. Gamp, We will look at upgrading soon I hope. Tony, your code stil......

Discussion Topic  length of drill down link and pdf open close = crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Wow I just found a strange problem. When I have a long drill down link in a pdf and I am using m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Constellations in Visual Discovery (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Thanks a million for that Dhagen. I am sure it will help. Jodye...

Discussion Topic  Data Constellations in Visual Discovery (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Everyone I have been asked to look in to creating data constellations with visual discovery. I h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with the simplest GRAPH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Francis I had a feeling that that was too obvious a solution. Well, you could create a loop and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with the simplest GRAPH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi I think the problem is that your BY CAR is producing multiple graphs. So you cannot hold them wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to grab all passed params and values in DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Nathan Yes, that is the post that I mentioned. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  how to grab all passed params and values in DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi There I need to wite a generic fex that will be included at the start of any report and grab the......

Discussion Topic  RE: count occurrences based on values in a second table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Thanks guys. I got it to work. The real requirements are way more complicated than I let on, and the......

Discussion Topic  RE: count occurrences based on values in a second table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Leah Thanks for responding, but, I do not follow your question. Table B shows actual sales and T......

Discussion Topic  count occurrences based on values in a second table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Everyone I am stumped with a request and I am sure that somebody must have an answer for me. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output data from report into Array (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Neuro My approach assumes that you want to do a bunch of separate queries based on each value in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output data from report into Array (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Neruo I believe you are looking for something like this simple example that loops through a list......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard to track scheduled/running/finished RC jobs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hello Hal On our self service app we have a page that shows users all of the reports they have sche......

Discussion Topic  RE: Space Around Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
This did the trick... setTransparentBorderColor(getFrame(),true); setTransparentBorderColor(getFram......

Discussion Topic  Space Around Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Everyone I have a graph that I am holding as htmtable and then showing in HTMLFORM. The problem ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Triggering RCaster job from SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Cburtt You can also explicitly change the value of NEXTRUNTIME for the job in BOTSCHED to say, 1......

» Refine Search
» New Search