Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (246 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Identity theft via unscrupulous 'headhunters' (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by jodye
Great reminder Susannah!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster - Include Date in file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
As far as I know it is impossible, despite being an obvious feature. We accomplish this by having a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Approaches for allowing users to save their report parameter selections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
We do this for all of our reports. Everything is self service. So we simply store all of the params ......

Discussion Topic  RE: length of drill down link and pdf open close = crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Guys Thanks for the responses. Gamp, We will look at upgrading soon I hope. Tony, your code stil......

Discussion Topic  length of drill down link and pdf open close = crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Wow I just found a strange problem. When I have a long drill down link in a pdf and I am using m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Constellations in Visual Discovery (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Thanks a million for that Dhagen. I am sure it will help. Jodye...

Discussion Topic  Data Constellations in Visual Discovery (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Everyone I have been asked to look in to creating data constellations with visual discovery. I h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with the simplest GRAPH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Francis I had a feeling that that was too obvious a solution. Well, you could create a loop and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with the simplest GRAPH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi I think the problem is that your BY CAR is producing multiple graphs. So you cannot hold them wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to grab all passed params and values in DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Nathan Yes, that is the post that I mentioned. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  how to grab all passed params and values in DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi There I need to wite a generic fex that will be included at the start of any report and grab the......

Discussion Topic  RE: count occurrences based on values in a second table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Thanks guys. I got it to work. The real requirements are way more complicated than I let on, and the......

Discussion Topic  RE: count occurrences based on values in a second table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Leah Thanks for responding, but, I do not follow your question. Table B shows actual sales and T......

Discussion Topic  count occurrences based on values in a second table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Everyone I am stumped with a request and I am sure that somebody must have an answer for me. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output data from report into Array (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Neuro My approach assumes that you want to do a bunch of separate queries based on each value in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output data from report into Array (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Neruo I believe you are looking for something like this simple example that loops through a list......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard to track scheduled/running/finished RC jobs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hello Hal On our self service app we have a page that shows users all of the reports they have sche......

Discussion Topic  RE: Space Around Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
This did the trick... setTransparentBorderColor(getFrame(),true); setTransparentBorderColor(getFram......

Discussion Topic  Space Around Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Everyone I have a graph that I am holding as htmtable and then showing in HTMLFORM. The problem ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Triggering RCaster job from SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jodye
Hi Cburtt You can also explicitly change the value of NEXTRUNTIME for the job in BOTSCHED to say, 1......

» Refine Search
» New Search