Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (147 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
SMARTDATE...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
I have one date from one table that is in this format: YYMD YYYY/MM/DD Another Table has the date i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Missing Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
They are SQL Files...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Missing Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
I have two tables I need to reconcile. One table has the master records. What I need to find from t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]EDIT Function: Adding a 9 character (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Thanks for your help....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]EDIT Function: Adding a 9 character (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
What do you have to do when you need to add a 9 to a string with the edit function. Since 9 is alrea......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]PARAMETER FOR A WHERE STATEMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Is there a way to give the user a choice when they choose dates for parameters in a web page so they......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Report Painter Overiding doc format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
What I mean is when I use PCHOLD I just get a message that gives me the statitics of the report and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Report Painter Overiding doc format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
PCHOLD Format doesnt bring the report up on the screen automatically. I have to hunt it down to wher......

The reason I like it is because it is easier to view the report as it finishes and then save it to f......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Report Painter Overiding doc format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Is there a way to keep report painter from overriding my Doc format. I prefer to use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Parameter Prompting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
GamP, I have played around with the HTML editor, but some of Tutorial startup pages I have built ut......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Parameter Prompting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
I am running through Dev Studio. I run remotely off the Mainframe and am reporting of off SQl databa......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Parameter Prompting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Hello, I have been trying to start using parameters in my procedures. I am getting the FOC295 error......

Discussion Topic  Auto Prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Is there any known issues as far as Auto prompting not working in Report Painter. I have been buil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]Webfocus Sorts different then Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Thank you...

Discussion Topic  [Closed]Webfocus Sorts different then Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
We have gone through a migration from Focus to Webfocus. One thing I have noticed that Webfocus sor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Fex is not grabbing records out of text file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Fex is not grabbing records out of text file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl

OK, I moved this project to the localhost environment and it worked and picked up the file on my co......

» Refine Search
» New Search