Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (147 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Variance Analysis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Ginny I am having a second problem with doing this across thing. I get the output I want, and the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Variance Analysis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Ok thanks, I was hoping for a more stream lined approach like putting the "more" statement in a dial......

That worked great. Is there some how you can issue the "MORE" code with painter. When I try to open ......

I stand corrected we are extracting hold files from these data sets for the three time periods. ......

Discussion Topic  Variance Analysis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
I have 3 snapshots (taken at three different dates) of the same datasets. I want to do a variance an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sorting and Summerizing Ranges (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
That worked great thanks so much...

Discussion Topic  Sorting and Summerizing Ranges (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Hello All, I am sorting ages by two other field, and then counting how many people own certain poli......

Discussion Topic  RE: INVISIBLE Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
ok thanks for the info...

Discussion Topic  RE: INVISIBLE Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Forgive my ingnorance but how do you do that. Dan...

Discussion Topic  INVISIBLE Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
I have an invisible count field. I want to show the column total but cant seem to figure out how to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FORMAT CONVERSION ERROR FIELD/KEY : CFCURAMOUNT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Well So far a ran it on table hold and didn't get any errors. The SQL CODE I believe is this. (Whic......

Discussion Topic  FORMAT CONVERSION ERROR FIELD/KEY : CFCURAMOUNT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Hello I have a fex that works fine outside of report caster. When I try to run this program in Repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cobol Field Not converting Right (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Thanks for your Help...

Discussion Topic  Cobol Field Not converting Right (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
I have a COBOL field thats is S9(12)V99 When it is converted over to a focus master it changes it t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Centering Body of Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Thanks for the Info...

Discussion Topic  Centering Body of Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
When I produce PDF reports the body of the report always seems to be to the left. I cant seem to fin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound Reports in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
I think this will help, Thanks Dan...

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound Reports in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
No I am using the Set Command Before each report. The first two are SET COMPOUND = OPEN THen Right......

Is there any specific setting that might be causing report caster to not run coumpound reports. Also......

Discussion Topic  Going after Great Plains data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by moyer1dl
Is there any guidance in connecting and defining fields to Great Plains SQL databases with Web Focus......

» Refine Search
» New Search