We have an exciting opportunity available for a senior ETL Developer to join our software development team. This position will be responsible for the design and development of our data warehouse and data marts, as well as their effective utilization in our business intelligence and analysis solutions.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Creating new dimension, fact, bridge, and aggregate tables, to support business intelligence and other analytics needs
• Creating, maintaining, executing and troubleshooting ETL load flows
• Senior subject matter expert in the design, development, testing, tuning, and maintenance of all data warehouse components
• Partnering with business stakeholders to understand requirements and business needs in order to meet objectives
• Assisting in ensuring data quality and documentation
• Assisting analysts in creating computed fields in business intelligence tools and reporting objects
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in ETL integration and process
• Data architecture/data modeling expertise in designing and creating data marts and data warehouses using Kimball methodology (dimensional modeling, star & snowflake schemas)
• Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server development, including triggers, stored procedures, and packages; advanced query optimization; and database design and implementation
• Proficiency with Information Builders software toolset (iWay/DM, WebFocus) and WebFocus Core Language preferred
• Git Source Control and Agile/Scrum Methodology highly preferred
• Bachelor of Science degree in technology or equivalent combination of experience and certification
• CBIP, MCSE, or similar designation required within 2 years of obtaining position
Please apply with link. Do not DM me as I am not hiring manager.