Focal Point
WebFOCUS Developer Position (Permanent) available Portsmouth UK

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1281057331/m/6891026932

July 31, 2007, 03:22 PM
hammo1j
WebFOCUS Developer Position (Permanent) available Portsmouth UK
We have an opportunity available for a WebFOCUS developer in Portsmouth on the South Coast of the United Kingdom.

This would be an excellent opportunity for a mainframe FOCUS coder to move into the modern network based world, as we are prepared to train the right person in WebFOCUS, Oracle, SQL Server and ERP Systems (IFS).

We are hoping to get PMF (Performance Management Framework) shortly and hope to become one of the first companies in the UK to apply Scorecarding technology. This represents a great opportunity to get skills at the forefront of technology.

If you have a history a contractor and are finding your horizons limited by your mainframe background then this is an ideal opportunity for you to change before it is too late as mainframe based work is continually being offshored.

Additionally we would be interested if you have a proven (3+ years) background in another report writing tool and wish to become proficient in WebFOCUS.

If you are interested or know of anyone who might be interested then PM me and I will answer any of your questions or be willing to speak to you on the phone.

Why not come along and see the Giant Developer Studio Logo we have lighting up the City?

Best Regards

John

Server: WF 7.6.2 ( BID/Rcaster) Platform: W2003Server/IIS6/Tomcat/SQL Server repository Adapters: SQL Server 2000/Oracle 9.2
Desktop: Dev Studio 765/XP/Office 2003 Applications: IFS/Jobscope/Maximo
August 22, 2007, 07:12 AM
kalyanswarna
Hi John,

i am intrested for this opening but i do not have VISA to travel, currently i am working in india having 3 yrs of Experience in WebFOCUS.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Kalyan

Thanks,
Kalyan.S
------------------------------------
WebFOCUS 7.1.4, Win XP SP2,
Oracle8i.
------------------------------------
August 24, 2007, 07:03 AM
hammo1j
I should mention that you will have to be a UK citizen as this is a defence establishment.

Server: WF 7.6.2 ( BID/Rcaster) Platform: W2003Server/IIS6/Tomcat/SQL Server repository Adapters: SQL Server 2000/Oracle 9.2
September 17, 2007, 06:52 AM
hammo1j
The position has now been filled.

Many Thanks to all of you who replied.