Focal Point
[SOLVED] RESTful WS WF 8.1.04

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1381057331/m/9537081586

January 11, 2017, 10:18 AM
Adam_Sentz
[SOLVED] RESTful WS WF 8.1.04
We keep getting the same error:
[_jt] => IBFSResponseObject
[language] => EN
[name] => signOn
[returncode] => 99
[returndesc] => org.springframework.security.authentication.AuthenticationCredentialsNotFoundException: An Authentication object was not found in the SecurityContext
[subreturncode] => 0
[subsystem] => SSYS
[type] => simple

We have looked a couple of different things. This user is able to run webservices in the security center. We are also licensed for the webservices.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tamra,

WebFOCUS 8
Windows, All Outputs
January 11, 2017, 10:41 AM
GavinL
A few things..
1. Restful WS is a purchased addition. If you don't have that license as part of your license agreement, it will not work.

2. What is the exact call your making? You can filter the domain name for security purposes.

- FOCUS Man, just FOCUS!
-----------------------------
Product: WebFOCUS
Version: 8.1.04
Server: Windows 2008 Server
January 11, 2017, 01:58 PM
Efrem
What request is this?
Is this signOn?
Usually I see this issue when the JSESSIONID cookie is not passed from the response of the signOn action to the subsequent request.
January 11, 2017, 02:15 PM
Adam_Sentz
quote:
Usually I see this issue when the JSESSIONID

Thank you. This was our issue

WebFOCUS 8
Windows, All Outputs
March 01, 2017, 10:14 PM
David Briars
quote:
...Usually I see this issue when the JSESSIONID cookie is not passed from the response of the signOn action to the subsequent request...

What are possible causes of the JSESSIONID not being passed?

We see the '99' issue sporadically, but can never tell what causes it.

Having the user close the browser, and sign in again, works, but I'd love to be able to prevent the error from occurring in the first place.
March 02, 2017, 07:05 AM
Efrem
David,
How are you calling WebFOCUS Web Services.
.NET Java?

The JSESSIONID needs to get sent within the HTTP header on every WebFOCUS RESTful Web Services call.
It gets created from the WebFOCUS RESTful Web Services signOn action.

The WebFOCUS RESTful Web Services Developers Guide show how to pass the JSESSIONID cookie in a VB.NET and Java program.