Focal Point
[CLOSED] get date/time stamp of when a report was last ran for all the reports in MRE

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/108100562

October 12, 2009, 10:56 AM
Sayed
[CLOSED] get date/time stamp of when a report was last ran for all the reports in MRE
Hi,

I am trying to get date/time stamp of when a report was last ran for all the reports in MRE. We are licensed for Resource Analyzer. Just checking to see if anyone has done this. Also, userid that ran the last report would be helpful.

I was able to get list of all my reports in MRE using Francis' example http://forums.informationbuild...391015861#7391015861

Thanks,
Sayed

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

WF 8.x and 7.7.x Win/UNIX/AS400, MRE/Portal/Self-Service, IIS/Tomcat, WebSphere, IWA, Realmdriver, Active Directory, Oracle, SQLServer, DB2, MySQL, JD Edwards, E-BIZ, SAP BW, R/3, ECC, ESSBASE
October 12, 2009, 11:45 AM
GinnyJakes
Since you already have Resource Analyzer, you can report from its tables. SMQUERY is the one I'd start with.

Ginny
---------------------------------
Prod: WF 7.7.01 Dev: WF 7.6.9-11
Admin, MRE,self-service; adapters: Teradata, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Essbase, ESRI, FlexEnable, Google
October 22, 2009, 06:25 PM
Sayed
I tried the code below but I am seeing timestamps from June. I am trying to get all the reports under basedir standard folder and when the report was last ran. I should see lots of reports with today's and yesterday's date as we run hundreds of reports daily.

JOIN SMKEY IN SMQUERY TO ALL SMKEY IN SMFROMS AS J1
JOIN SMKEY IN SMQUERY TO ALL SMKEY IN SMREQSTS AS J2
JOIN SMRPCKEY IN SMQUERY TO ALL SMRPCKEY IN SMRPCS AS J3

TABLE FILE SMQUERY
PRINT
SMDATE
SMTIME
SMUSERID
SMMREID
SMCONNID
SMSERVER
SMCONNADDR

SMDOMAIN
BY SMFEXLOC
ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2K
END

Thanks,
Sayed

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sayed,

WF 8.x and 7.7.x Win/UNIX/AS400, MRE/Portal/Self-Service, IIS/Tomcat, WebSphere, IWA, Realmdriver, Active Directory, Oracle, SQLServer, DB2, MySQL, JD Edwards, E-BIZ, SAP BW, R/3, ECC, ESSBASE
October 23, 2009, 01:23 AM
<JG>
just the obvious, Is Analyzer actually running and collecting stats?
October 29, 2009, 12:21 PM
Sayed
It says resource management active. Global monitoring is on. Am I missing a step?

Thanks,
Sayed

October 29, 2009, 12:34 PM
N.Selph
Make sure you haven't maxed out the database space back in June!

(Prod: WebFOCUS 7.7.03: Win 2008 & AIX hub/Servlet Mode; sub: AS/400 JDE; mostly Self Serve; DBs: Oracle, JDE, SQLServer; various output formats)
November 04, 2009, 05:51 PM
Sayed
It's pointed to FOCUS DB not relational. I guess I will have to point it to a SQL DB.

Thanks,
Sayed