Focal Point
[SOLVED] Change Management Export Scenario

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/1157064476

January 27, 2015, 10:13 AM
Keith_Tice
[SOLVED] Change Management Export Scenario
[SOLVED] I have used the option to create a new export scenario in WF8 in the past. But now when I try to select objects to include all of them have a strikethrough and cannot be selected. Anybody seen this before. I couldn't find anything when I searched the Forum.

I was getting a message saying that my password would expire in 5 days. I thought that might be the issue so I changed my password and now nothing has a strikethrough. Thanks everyone.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Keith_Tice,

WebFOCUS 8009, All Outputs
January 27, 2015, 11:15 AM
eric.woerle
Do you already have the folder selected with the "include subfolders" option checked?

Sometimes I have found that if I move a folder and uncheck the "Include Subfolders" option, the fields within that folder are not recognized as not included in the export by the left hand pane. A simple right click - refresh of the folder has resolved that issue for me in the past.

Eric Woerle
8.1.05M Gen 913- Reporting Server Unix
8.1.05 Client Unix
Oracle 11.2.0.2
January 27, 2015, 12:04 PM
Keith_Tice
Everything under resources in the lefthand pane has the strikethrough. Nothing shows in the righthand pane. Since they all have the strikethrough I cannot select any of them.

Also, when I tried to open an existing scenario it is the same. Everything has strikethrough under resources in lefthand pane and nothing is showing in the righthand payned. I know that thise scenario contains various objects.

WebFOCUS 8009, All Outputs