Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point     PDF Reports not opening in WF 5.2.7

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Search
Notify
Tools
PDF Reports not opening in WF 5.2.7
 Login/Join

posted
Hi All,
I am having this problem with my WebFOCUS 5.2.7 server since some time. Whenever i try to generate a PDF report it shows me an error message:
"Report has been deleted from the server.
You must run the report again if you want this report."
When i searched the string on the server itself i found an html file "enib00e.html" which has this string. The path being "Drive:\ibi\client52\wfc\etc\enib00e.html"

The code being:
"ERROR 00090 tag"
"HTML tag"
"HEAD tag Title tag WebFOCUS Message[90]: WebFOCUS Report Deleted /Title tag /Head tag"
"Body tag"
"Script language="JavaScript" tag"
"/SCRIPT tag"
"H2 tag"
"Report has been deleted from the server."
"/H2 tag"
"You must run the report again if you want this report."
"br tag"
"br tag"
"CENTER tag"
"FORM METHOD=GET ACTION="/" on Submit="return closedown() tag""
"INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT Name=Close Value=close tag"
"/FORM tag"
"/CENTER tag"
"/Body tag"
"/HTML tag"
"/ERROR tag"

(Note: I have removed the <> signs and written tag wherever they were present as the forum did not allow me to paste tags.)

Can anyone tell me why this page is coming up???
This functionality was working fine before.

Posts: 2 | Location: India | Registered: November 09, 2005Report This Post
Expert
posted Hide Post
Hi Abhishek,

Has this issue regarding PDF reports not opening been resolved?

The following topic from Information Builders' online documents may be of interest:

ERROR: Report has been deleted from the server http://techsupport.informationbuilders.com/sps/12762054.html

Based on my quick research, it is highly suspected that this issue may be related to the way in which the WebFOCUS server and client components are set up on your side and how the components interact among each other. Since it will need much more detailed info and efforts to address this type of questions/problems, I would strongly suggest you to contact Information Builders' Customer Support Services for assistance. The phone number is 1-800-736-6130, or you can access InfoResponse Online at http://techsupport.ibi.com, where you can open new cases, search for documents, and more. Please be ready to provide detailed information, such as site code, release number, environment setting, etc.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Big Grin

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.

Posts: 1948 | Location: New York | Registered: November 16, 2004Report This Post