Focal Point
[SOLVED] Report Caster Schedule Items folder

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/12910884

March 18, 2009, 08:45 AM
Kulot
[SOLVED] Report Caster Schedule Items folder
I noticed that the only way I can create a new folder in the Schedule Items (RC main screen) is to log on as the user that I want to create a folder for. In addition, since remote authentication is turned on, it logs on automatically. So, I have to log off completely from my PC and log on as the user that I wanted to create the folder for and start creating scheduled items in that folder.

We created a system userid and email address for report caster so we don't flood our personal inbox with RC related emails. This is the reason why I have to log on as a different user. I can't create an item in the report caster system id when I am logged on as myself.

Is there a way around this so I don't always have to shut down my PC and stop everything that I am doing just so I can log on as a different user so I can schedule items in the report caster as a different user?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

WF767, WinServ2003, SQLServ2000
HTML
March 18, 2009, 08:58 AM
Prarie
If you have Administrator Authority you can go in and do what ever you want to other peoples Folders.

In Focus since 1993. WebFOCUS 7.7.03 Win 2003
I checked Managed Reporting User Admin screen and all privileges have check marks for my userid except the "Enable accessibility features (Section 508)".

HTML
Additional Info:
Our Netwk Engineer told me that we use SSO login settings. Whatever that does, he wishes that SSO need not turned off in order to accomplish this.

HTML