As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only. Moving forward, myibi is our community platform to learn, share, and collaborate. We have the same Focal Point forum categories in myibi, so you can continue to have all new conversations there. If you need access to myibi, contact us at email@example.com and provide your corporate email address, company, and name.
I have a text file with 2 fields in it. One field is A10 and other is A100. We used to have EXL2K format in WF7 and data used to show up fine. Now in WF8, we changed to "ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT XLSX" and A100 field is showing up with special characters at the beginning and ending of the actual data in that field. It shows 2 boxes. No issues with HTML/PDF/EXL2K output format. Issue only with EXL07/XLSX.
I tried TRIM etc but not able to get rid of those. Please suggest any debug options.
Thank you.This message has been edited. Last edited by: Enigma006,