Focal Point
[SOLVED] Getting up to speed on WebFOCUS and HyperStage

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/2017016726

January 03, 2013, 07:26 PM
eldroch
[SOLVED] Getting up to speed on WebFOCUS and HyperStage
First of all, I would like to apologize if this post should be elsewhere. My company is wrapping up the agreement with IB to implement WebFOCUS/HyperStage as our reporting solution, and due to the nature of what we're dealing with, we need to get up to speed on converting/recreating our existing canned reports from SSRS(BIDS) as quickly as possible.

So I have been charged with finding any resources available to hopefully train our small department so that we can hit the ground running once everything is worked out. Unfortunately, the materials from IB have been scarce, so if anyone could point me in the direction of any resources we could start reviewing, I would be very grateful.

Thank you! I'm sure you will hear from me a lot in the coming months.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

WebFOCUS 8
Windows 7, HTML
January 03, 2013, 08:03 PM
Dan Satchell
Several types of on-line training options are available: On-line training

WebFOCUS 7.7.05
January 03, 2013, 09:38 PM
eldroch
Thank you, this actually looks like just what we need.
January 04, 2013, 08:31 AM
Mary Szvetecz
What we have found to be very helpful is for IBI to give their regular classes just for us. A minimum of four students is required. The most cost effective way is for the class to be taught at one of their education sites - in your case that would probably be Schaumburg, Illinois, not sure. IBI can also conduct a class on your site, but there are additional costs.

I would talk to your education contact on what works best for you.

WebFOCUS version: 7.7.02
Excel, PDF, HTML