Focal Point
[CLOSED] Library Reports page in BI portal

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/2227053776

July 20, 2015, 12:11 PM
Rao D
[CLOSED] Library Reports page in BI portal
Hi,

In WebFOCUS 7 version in the View builder there is an option 'Add Library Page' to the dashboard so that the user depending on his/her access will be able to access the library reports once the user login to the dashboard.

We are replacing dashboards with BI Portal in the WF8 version ( we are on 8009 version) and don't find an option to create library content page. I have created a tab and added a Library Tree from the 'Resource Tree' but that tab is not visible when the portal is executed.

Is it possible to add a library page to the BI portal similar to the one in WF7 version? Am I missing something? Can someone please point to me to the right document if something exists?

Appreciate any help!

Thanks,
Rao.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Kathryn Henning>,

WebFOCUS - ver8201
[ReportingServers: Windows 64bit;
Client: tomcat and IIS on windows 2012
AppStudio

July 20, 2015, 12:25 PM
Francis Mariani
I think the method you chose is the only way to add the Library Content folder to a Portal - it must be added to a panel on a tab.

That fact that you don't see the tab may have to do with WebFOCUS security, and I don't know where to start looking...

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server