Focal Point
[CLOSED]Reporting Object to InfoMini

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/2257026776

August 04, 2015, 08:50 AM
JudyH
[CLOSED]Reporting Object to InfoMini
I can go from a Reporting Object to an InfoAssist report. I can go from an InfoAssist report to selection of InfoMini as a destination (under Format). But I haven't been able to go from a Reporting Object, to InfoAssist, to InfoMini. If I start with a Reporting Object, then the InfoMini option is not enabled in my InfoAssist report.

It seems that, if the objective is InfoMini, then I cannot start with a Reporting Object; I must start with an InfoAssist report created in the BI Portal. Is that by design, or am I missing a way to enable the InfoMini destination if I start with a Reporting Object?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JudyH,

WebFOCUS 8.0.06
SQL 2012
Windows, All Outputs
August 10, 2015, 08:09 AM
Tamra
Hi JudyH

This is a friendly follow-regarding your question about Reporting Object to InfoMini.

Within the WebFOCUS InfoAssist User's Manual WebFOCUS 8.0.09

Chapter 11
Page: 485

The following is stated:

An InfoMini application has many of the components an InfoAssist report has, with the following
exceptions:
- among others ....

InfoMini does not support referencing existing procedures and Reporting Objects.

( This is also true for WebFOCUS 8006 )

Thank you for participating in the Focal Point Forum.

Kindest regards,
Tamra Colangelo
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders Inc.

WebFOCUS 8x - BI Portal, Developer Studio, App Studio, Excel, PDF, Active Formats and HTML5