Focal Point
does anyone know whether there is a way to change/eliminate the options for save ....

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/2321021092

July 01, 2008, 07:47 PM
Learner
does anyone know whether there is a way to change/eliminate the options for save ....
for saved paramter report? In Dashboard under the domain tree, there is a folder called 'Saved parameter reports' and within this folder are the saved reports. when user click on the report, it will populate the drop down menu with options such as "run", "edit parameters", "run deferred", etc.... is there a way to take away some of the options?

WebFOCUS 7.1.6 on Win 2K/IIS 6/ISAPI HTML
July 07, 2008, 12:29 PM
<Naak>
Hi Learner,

I did'nt think that there no options for eliminate.
July 07, 2008, 12:48 PM
Learner
Hi Naak, Yeah, it doesn't seem that there is a way to do that. If anyone knows how, please help. It is crucial for me.

July 07, 2008, 01:18 PM
Sayed
Anything is possible in WebFOCUS... You probably will need to edit xml files under worp\conf directory. You may want to open up a ticket with IBI dashboard expert who can help you get an answer to this.

Sayed

WF 8.x and 7.7.x Win/UNIX/AS400, MRE/Portal/Self-Service, IIS/Tomcat, WebSphere, IWA, Realmdriver, Active Directory, Oracle, SQLServer, DB2, MySQL, JD Edwards, E-BIZ, SAP BW, R/3, ECC, ESSBASE
July 08, 2008, 01:36 PM
Learner
Thanks Sayed, that probably will be the next step i will do if i don't get the answer from here.