Focal Point
[CLOSED] regarding HTML COMPOSER

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/234104261

June 25, 2009, 10:56 AM
kiran
[CLOSED] regarding HTML COMPOSER
Hi,
can we include the defines and joins to bulid a procedure within a composer,because when i try to use defines,joins and create a graph within a composer layout then when i run i cannot get the output.but when i try to do the same outside i.e; as a procedure i can see the output.
curious to know is there any limitations of using the HTML composer Layout compare to that of procedures.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

WebFOCUS Version 7.6.7
windows
PDF
June 25, 2009, 11:04 AM
PBax
Doesn't 'Insert New Report' > 'Open procedure viewer' do what you want? This enables you to implement all your joins & defines.

I hand code a majority of my procedures prior to inserting them into the composer. Then again im used to the old green screen Smiler

81.05 All formats
June 25, 2009, 11:19 AM
kiran
i have no problem regarding reports but facing preoblem related to graphs.

WebFOCUS Version 7.6.7
windows
PDF
June 25, 2009, 11:23 AM
Doug
By "composer", do you mean "HTML Layout Painter"? If so, then "Insert", and follow the instructions... "New Graph", drag a box in the layout area, a graphic image appears, right click on it, pick from the displayed list... WebFOCUS Training and Manuals are always a good source...
June 25, 2009, 11:24 AM
kiran
ok.i will try...

WebFOCUS Version 7.6.7
windows
PDF