Focal Point
Cannot schedule reports

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/2377018876

October 12, 2015, 01:57 PM
Dusty
Cannot schedule reports
In our production environment, I can right click on a report in our repository, select Schedule and then choose one of the options (usually Email) and this brings up a window I can use to schedule a task to run. Our server runs Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS and runs in a VMWare enviornment. The report caster runs on the same server as the client and the report server.

We also have a test environment that we create by cloning the production server VM and changing some settings (the path to the repository, for example). After I cloned our machine and changed the settings to create our test environment, I cannot schedule reports. I can right click on a report in the repository, choose Schedule, choose Email, but the window to schedule the report never appears.

I can bring up the ReportCaster console and the ReportCaster Explorer window in our test environment.

I am guessing that I am forgetting to change a setting. Does anyone know of any settings I might change so that I may schedule reports in my test environment?

Thanks!

WebFocus 8008,Server: Ubuntu Linux, Output: html/excel/pdf