Focal Point
[CASE-OPENED] BIP: Accordion - open at 50%

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/2507049576

May 04, 2015, 09:57 AM
Francis Mariani
[CASE-OPENED] BIP: Accordion - open at 50%
I have a BIP with two columns and an Accordion panel container in each. Each Accordion panel container has two panes. I would like to have the BIP load with the Accordions open with each pane open at 50% - four panes open.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Kathryn Henning>,

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server
May 04, 2015, 10:08 AM
Francis Mariani
From reading the documentation, it appears that what I'd like to do is impossible. And a lot of other things I'd like to do are impossible too.

I guess I will replace the clunky and ugly BIP Accordion with a nice jQuery Accordion widget.

Francis

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server
May 04, 2015, 01:19 PM
Francis Mariani
To clarify - What I want to do is not possible using the BIP technology, but I might be able to create an HTML page with App Studio and use the animations to hide and show panels.

Francis