Focal Point
[CLOSE] List Box

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/3187047476

February 16, 2015, 12:57 PM
TH
[CLOSE] List Box
Since the release, I am unable to select multiple options in my list boxes. Is this a release glitch or do I need to modify something on my end?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tamra,

February 17, 2015, 08:25 AM
stur0063
If you are refereeing to a page you created via App Studio - verify the Multiple property is set to Multiple.

Then - I assume you know this - use CTRL or SHIFT to select multiple singletons - or a range w/in said list box.

webFOCUS 8207.15
WindowsServer 2019
February 17, 2015, 09:18 AM
TH
Thanks for your suggestions,I am using InfoAssist and I had previously tried the shift & ctrl with no success. It's called a Multiple Select list box and it has not let me select multiples since the upgrade.

February 24, 2015, 10:00 AM
Tamra
Hi TH,

You mention an upgrade. What version of WebFOCUS did you upgrade from and to?

How are you setting up the " Multiple Select list box "?

If you are using a "Filter" on field within InfoAssist - select 'Prompt - select Data Values (Dynamic)' - it then displays 'Allow Multiple Values for Prompt'. This will allow you to select multiple values when you run the request.

If this does not help please provide more details on how the "multi select list box' is being set up.

Kindest regards,
Tamra Colangelo
InfoAssist Focal Point Forum Moderator

WebFOCUS 8x - BI Portal, Developer Studio, App Studio, Excel, PDF, Active Formats and HTML5