Focal Point
[SOLVED]Right click on folder/report/business view in MRE not active

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/3617026116

October 25, 2011, 12:13 PM
James at WI
[SOLVED]Right click on folder/report/business view in MRE not active
When I right click on a folder, report, or business view in MRE nothing happens. no menu is displayed. if I click on a business view, InfoAssist starts up. This happened after the upgrade to 7.7.03. Is there a parameter or something I missed?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: James at WI,

Release 7.7.03,
Windows platform,
Excel, PDF, HTML,Active Reports, Active/Flex,
October 26, 2011, 10:10 AM
James at WI
Update to the original post. After some testing, it appears that this is an issue with only 1 user; me! I have had other users attempt to get the right mouse submenu to display, all were successful. I signed on the different computers, still no menu. I am defined as the MR Administrator in both our production and test environment. By the way, I am able to access the menus in my test environment.

Release 7.7.03,
Windows platform,
October 27, 2011, 09:05 AM
CLH
Are you using a dashboard to access the MRE reports ? or are you going thru the Managed reporting applet interface ? If going thru a dashboard there is a setting to hide the menus from certain roles and MRadmin can be picked.

Webfocus 8.0.7 on Windows
October 31, 2011, 11:40 AM
James at WI
I am using the Managed Reporting applet interface. I checked the view builder to confirm that nothing was being hidden.

Release 7.7.03,
Windows platform,