Focal Point
[SOLVED] Is there a default iframe screen?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/36310722

February 27, 2009, 07:19 AM
JL
[SOLVED] Is there a default iframe screen?
Hi,

I have a HTML page with an iframe in it. Upon clicking the submit button, a report fex will be executed and the results loaded in the iframe. The HTML page has a background of light blue and so does the report. However, when the page is first loaded, the iframe is white. How can I change the background color of the iframe?

I tried setting the background color of the iframe via the HTML Layout properties tool but it is not working. I tried setting the transparency of the iframe but it did not work. I tried hiding the iframe and then un-hiding it but there's a lag time between the un-hiding and the actual report load and the user can still see a patch of white of the iframe.

Is there a default HTML which can be modified? Or any other suggestions are appreciated?

Thanks!
JL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JL,

Year(s) of experience in WebFOCUS: 5+. Using WebFOCUS 7.7.03 on Windows platform with Oracle/SQL Server.
February 27, 2009, 10:05 AM
dhagen
Create a blank html page with the appropriate background colour. Then set the url of the iframe to that page.

"There is no limit to what you can achieve ... if you don’t care who gets the credit." Roger Abbott
February 27, 2009, 02:29 PM
JL
Thank you!

Year(s) of experience in WebFOCUS: 5+. Using WebFOCUS 7.7.03 on Windows platform with Oracle/SQL Server.