Focal Point
GIS Questions

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/3671083961

May 25, 2006, 03:13 PM
<morequestions>
GIS Questions
Need help with Webfocus GIS:

Questions:
1) From the mapviewer when viewing the layername by clicking on the layer button, I noticed that few of the layers are appearing as null instead of their qualified names. All the other layer names appear with non-null values, but its only the newly created layers which appear with null values in their names.

2) From BI reports I can’t drill down to a map report? I believe I am missing the ESRI /or GIS JavaScript library reference for the function BuildMapNamedVars.

3) How can my map report open in a customized framed window (mapviewer in right frame and parameter window in left frame) instead of the default mapviewer window?

4) How to make the “Refresh” text in the “Layers” window larger and more visible so that it is more obvious to users. Should read “Refresh Map”.

5) How to show the scale bar on every map image?

6) At times some of my map features are being overlayed by a DefaultOther polygon when I view the ArcXML. Due to this I can't see my feature on the map.