Focal Point
[CLOSED] Width of treeview

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/3787067876

October 08, 2015, 08:08 AM
precipice
[CLOSED] Width of treeview
Hi
Is it possible to change the default width of the Webfocus Client treeview (server/ibi_apps/welcome)?

The folder structure under "Content" is becoming too long and will not fit in the default view. I know it has a move handle, but can the default size also be increased?
I cant find it in any of the CSS or js files related to the main screen.

Thank you in advance!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Kathryn Henning>,

Wf 8005 Centos 6.4
October 09, 2015, 08:43 AM
GavinL
http://yourserver:8080/ibi_apps/bindows/css/bimain.css

/* Copyright 1996-2015 Information Builders, Inc. All rights reserved. */
.bi-tree-view{box-sizing:border-box;-moz-box-sizing:border-box;-webkit-box-sizing:border-box;position:absolute;overflow:hidden;width:300px;height:300px}
.bi-tree-view-headers{position:absolute;overflow:hidden;top:0}.bi-tree-view-row-headers{position:absolute;overflow:hidden;left:0}
.bi-tree-view-header-corner{position:absolute;top:0;left:0;box-sizing:border-box;-moz-box-sizing:border-box;-webkit-box-sizing:border-box;overflow:hidden}
.bi-tree-view-body{box-sizing:border-box;-moz-box-sizing:border-box;-webkit-box-sizing:border-box;overflow:auto;width:100%;height:100%}
.bi-tree-view-body-filler{box-sizing:border-box;-moz-box-sizing:border-box;-webkit-box-sizing:border-box}
.bi-tree-view-body-content{box-sizing:border-box;-moz-box-sizing:border-box;-webkit-box-sizing:border-box;position:absolute;overflow:hidden}
.bi-tree-view-table{box-sizing:border-box;-moz-box-sizing:border-box;-webkit-box-sizing:border-box;table-layout:fixed}
.bi-tree-view-table tr{cursor:default}.bi-tree-view-table td{box-sizing:border-box;-moz-box-sizing:border-box;-webkit-box-sizing:border-box;white-space:nowrap;vertical-align:middle;overflow:hidden;empty-cells:show}
.bi-tree-view-headers-table{box-sizing:border-box;-moz-box-sizing:border-box;-webkit-box-sizing:border-box;table-layout:fixed}
.bi-tree-view-headers-table td{box-sizing:border-box;-moz-box-sizing:border-box;-webkit-box-sizing:border-box;white-space:nowrap;vertical-align:middle;overflow:hidden;empty-cells:show}
.bi-tree-view-row-headers-table{table-layout:fixed}.bi-tree-view-row-headers-table tr{cursor:default}
.bi-tree-view-row-headers-table td{white-space:nowrap;vertical-align:middle;overflow:hidden;empty-cells:show}
.bi-tree-view nobr{width:100%;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;white-space:nowrap}

- FOCUS Man, just FOCUS!
-----------------------------
Product: WebFOCUS
Version: 8.1.04
Server: Windows 2008 Server
October 12, 2015, 03:39 AM
precipice
Thank you Gavin
But I have already tried changing the width:300px to width:500px with no effect. Is there something else I should change in this css?

Wf 8005 Centos 6.4
October 12, 2015, 12:04 PM
GavinL
Did you logout and come back in afterwards? WF has a tenancy to cache things.

- FOCUS Man, just FOCUS!
October 13, 2015, 06:01 AM
precipice
Yes I logged out, closed the browser and restarted the server, but no change in the width of treeview.
\WebFOCUS80\webapps\webfocus\bindows\css\bimain.css

Wf 8005 Centos 6.4
October 13, 2015, 07:46 AM
GavinL
quote:
Yes I logged out, closed the browser and restarted the server, but no change in the width of treeview.

Then I suggest reaching out to IBI. If you right click and view source on the welcome screen, you will see, that is the CSS being used. That's all I did.

- FOCUS Man, just FOCUS!