Focal Point
Title attribute in drilldown anchor tags

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/3921019331

November 05, 2005, 08:04 PM
InsideTGT
Title attribute in drilldown anchor tags
I was curious if there is an easy way to get a title attribute into the anchor tags of a drilldown field.

Also, is there any documentation that gives a comprehensive list of attributes (and their corresponding syntax) that can be set within webfocus stylesheets?
November 06, 2005, 08:17 AM
Tony A
TGT,

I gave this url a short while ago to the Quickref Guide. It has all the WebFOCUS syntax you should require and I would suggest that all Developers print a copy and have it on their desk when developing or place a short cut on their desktop.
November 06, 2005, 08:20 AM
Tony A
Incidently, Jennifer from doc services has advised that this document will be available on the next documentation CD after a suggestion from this Forum.
November 06, 2005, 03:12 PM
InsideTGT
Thanks, Tony. I'm not sure if I'll resolve my particular issue, but this is a great document that will help a lot of people - I'll pass it on.
November 07, 2005, 02:14 PM
Francis Mariani
I'm not sure if you've solved the problem you originally posted. Below is an example of what you'd like to do. Unfortunately, as far as I know, there is no way of doing this using normal WebFOCUS code. It would be nice to be able to simply add this to the style sheet: TYPE=DATA, COLUMN=XXX, TITLETEXT='Some text',
$

DEFINE FILE CAR
BODYTYPEHTML1/A200 =
'' || BODYTYPE || '';
BODYTYPEHTML2/A200 =
'' || BODYTYPE || '';
END
TABLE FILE CAR
PRINT
BODYTYPE NOPRINT
BODYTYPEHTML1
BY COUNTRY
BY CAR
ON TABLE SET PAGE NOLEAD
ON TABLE SET STYLESHEET *
TYPE=REPORT, GRID=OFF, FONT='ARIAL', SIZE=8, $
TYPE=DATA, COLUMN=BODYTYPEHTML2,FOCEXEC=FEX1 (BODYTYPE=BODYTYPE),$
ENDSTYLE
END

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Maryellen>,

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server