Focal Point
[CASE-OPENED] Unable To Deploy Webfocus.war on Weblogic 10.3.6

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/4107000576

March 06, 2015, 12:48 PM
Rashad
[CASE-OPENED] Unable To Deploy Webfocus.war on Weblogic 10.3.6
I'm having great difficulty deploying webfocus.war for Webfocus Client 8.1.0.3 in my weblogic10.3.6 app server on a Windows 2008 R2 64 bit box. Am able to deploy IBI_HTML.war, APROOT.WAR, IBI_HELP.war. The health if webfocus.war is ok when in the "prepared" state. I get the following error message:

[2015-03-06 09:10:16,470] ERROR [[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '6' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)':ContextLoader] - Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'com.ibi.webapp.security.saml.WFSAMLBootstrap#0'
defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/was/security-saml.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'wfConfigServiceFactory' while setting constructor argument;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'wfConfigServiceFactory'
defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/security.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'wfMainConfigService' while setting bean property 'mainConfigService';
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'wfMainConfigService'
defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/was/security-main.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'ibfsService' while setting constructor argument;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'ibfsService'
defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/conf/rcaster/tools.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Factory method [public static com.ibi.ibfs.IBFSService com.ibi.ibfs.IBFSService.getIBFSService()] threw exception;
nested exception is java.lang.ClassCastException: com.ibi.ibss.dbdriver.IBSSUserDB cannot be cast to com.ibi.ibss.dbdriver.IBSSUserDB

There is much more, but this seems to be the core complaint.

HELP!!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Kathryn Henning>,

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs
March 06, 2015, 01:20 PM
MattC
You will probably have to open a case. I am using Weblogic 10.3.5 with the applied patch and I had no problems deploying it. I don't know or think this will make a difference, but don't you rename your webfocus.war to ibi_apps.war?

I do for my installation.

WebFOCUS 8.1.05
March 06, 2015, 01:52 PM
Rashad
Thanks for responding, Matt. I did open a case several days ago, but have not heard A WORD from tech support! I did apply weblogic patch 16324.

Will rename war file and give it a try.

WebFOCUS 7.6
Windows, All Outputs