Focal Point
Composite Graph Report - No data

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/4207070316

November 18, 2011, 08:29 AM
umun
Composite Graph Report - No data
I have 6 composite graphs on a pdf painter. The 6 graphs are showing on one page whic is fine.

The problem I am having is that if one of the graphs doesn't have data, the space for the graph is just blank, instead of displaying a "no data" message. But when the individual graph is executed, the no data message is shownnnnnnnn.

Please, how can I correct this? And is it possible for me to display a custom message so that usesrs can understand when there is no data for 1 or more graphs.

Any example will be appreciated.

WebFOCUS 7.7.02
Windows/SQL/CUBES
HTML/PDF/XLS
November 18, 2011, 08:48 AM
Dgraff
I'm guessing that your output type is PDF. Is your No Data message an HTMLFORM? If so It will not display. You can either change the output type to DHTML or create a PDF formated No Dta Message.

Duane

WebFOCUS 8.0.7
DS 8.0.7 AS 8.0.7
Windows
Output: Excel, HTML, PDF, AHTML,Mobile
In Focus 1982
November 18, 2011, 09:11 AM
umun
quote:
Originally posted by Dgraff:
I'm guessing that your output type is PDF. Is your No Data message an HTMLFORM? If so It will not display. You can either change the output type to DHTML or create a PDF formated No Dta Message.

Yes, my output type is pdf. Please, can you provide an example of pdf formated no data message?

thank you

WebFOCUS 7.7.02
Windows/SQL/CUBES
HTML/PDF/XLS