Focal Point
[CLOSED] Need to remove 'Active technologies trial version' in Report

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/4267067616

February 17, 2012, 02:39 AM
Praveen Kumar
[CLOSED] Need to remove 'Active technologies trial version' in Report
Hi All,

Our's is a licensed product. But still I am getting it like this. How can I resolve it?

Could you please help me out in this.

Thanks in advance.

Praveen

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

7.7.02, Windows Server 2008, All Formats
February 17, 2012, 08:17 AM
Rhonda
Praveen - We ran into the same problem. We got in touch with our account & Tech rep. We had to forward the informaton below to them because even though we had purchased Flex Builder 4 we needed Flex Builde 3 license code to get rid of the Trial Version water mark
We have FB 3.5 keys from adobe that we can provide you provided you have proof of purchase of flex builder 4.

To request the license keys, the following information is required:

•Company Name:
•Site Code:
•Branch Responsible for the Account:
•Account Manager or Sales Engineer Responsible for the Account:
•Customer’s Purchasing Contact Name -
•Customer’s Purchasing Contact Email Address -
•Customer’s Adobe Purchase Order Number -
•Customer’s Adobe Purchase Order Date -
License Processing Date
Customer’s Adobe ID (if the purchasing contact already has one) -
•Adobe Flash Builder 4 or 4.5 Premium License Key(s) Purchased - xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Send the the information above and request the FLEX Builder 3 key to get rid of the wter mark. Let us know if this worked for you.

Good Luck!
Rhonda

WebFOCUS & ReportCaster 8.1.05, 7.7.03 - AIX/LINUX, FOCUS 7.6.13 MVS, Output PDF, XLS-XLSX, DOCX and HTML
February 17, 2012, 08:56 AM
jgelona
For Active Reports just enter the license number in the Reporting Server Console.

In FOCUS since 1985. Prod WF 8.0.08 (z90/Suse Linux) DB (Oracle 11g), Self Serv, Report Caster, WebServer Intel/Linux.