Focal Point
Re-run the scheduled job - ReportCaster

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/482109103

November 25, 2009, 07:36 AM
Fazlina
Re-run the scheduled job - ReportCaster
Assume I am submitting a job to run at 10:30 AM in the morning, for some reason the job did not run and the Active flag is set to N .By around 11 AM I figured it out, and if I flip the Active flag to Y that time, the schedule is not running. why is it happening?

Please let me know how can i rerun the already submitted schedule on the same without updating the nextruntime to future timestamp on the same day.
November 25, 2009, 11:37 AM
Prarie
Well it's not running cause it is past 10:30am...it will run the next run at 10:30am

You can righ click on a schedule job and a menu will appear...click run.

In Focus since 1993. WebFOCUS 7.7.03 Win 2003
We create a Java application and submit schedules using the reportCaster API and not through the ReportCaster console. How can we set the schedule to re run in this case.
You would have to build that into your Java application. Check out the DSTRUN functionality which allows you to run a job on-demand without having to change nextruntime.

There's not a way to do this automatically if the run time is missed (for whatever reason).

Regards,

Darin

In FOCUS since 1991
WF Server: 7.7.04 on Linux and Z/OS, ReportCaster, Self-Service, MRE, Java, Flex
Data: DB2/UDB, Adabas, SQL Server Output: HTML,PDF,EXL2K/07, PS, AHTML, Flex
WF Client: 77 on Linux w/Tomcat