Focal Point
[SOLVED] Reg Deferred report.

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/495105353

January 27, 2010, 02:25 PM
swati
[SOLVED] Reg Deferred report.
when i press the submit Button from the launch page for a deferred report,the deferred report notification is opening in a new window,i want to know is it a way to make sure that the deferred report notification is open in the same window as that of launch page.

Thanks....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

windows
PDF,EXCEL.
January 27, 2010, 03:03 PM
Francis Mariani
The deferred report notification opens in the same window as the launch page for one of my reports, whether I run it from MRE or from BID in a view block.

How do you launch your MRE report launch page?

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server
January 27, 2010, 06:22 PM
swati
Hi all,
this is the question:
>> Step 1 - Have a launch page to select various options and the report to run; and when the Submit is hit, the defered notification pops-up.
>> Step 2 - now the deferred notification shows the report name and time of execution in the other window not the same window that of launch page.

so i want to know is there any way i can see the deferred notification pop-up in the same window i.e; in the launch page window itself.

can we do it in webfocus or not....

windows
PDF,EXCEL.
January 27, 2010, 06:29 PM
Francis Mariani
And I said it does display in the same window. And I asked how are you running that launch page.

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server
January 27, 2010, 06:34 PM
swati
Francis,
i am running the launch page from MRE.

windows
PDF,EXCEL.
January 27, 2010, 06:53 PM
swati
i figured out.when i am running from dashboard.

windows
PDF,EXCEL.