Focal Point
[CLOSED] Creating visualizations of claim reserve and LAE payment patterns

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/5057048286

June 21, 2016, 04:27 PM
Gavin B
[CLOSED] Creating visualizations of claim reserve and LAE payment patterns
Hello everyone,

I am seeking expert input on some effective and efficient methods of summarizing and visualizing reserve changes and LAE payments (interim and final) over the lifespan of a multi-year set of claims data.

The task is to determine if there are specific, repeatable patterns of when during the life of a "typical" claim (by cause of loss) reserve changes and LAE are happening so we can better advise our finance team when they estimate and allocate reserves.

Sort of a specific request, I know.

As a business user with access to Info Discovery and Info Assist (not App or Dev Studio), I was hoping someone on this forum might have some sound recommendations.

Thanks in advance!
Gavin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tamra,

WebFOCUS 8.10.5
Windows 10, HTML
June 29, 2016, 10:50 AM
Tamra
Gavin,

Please provide a brief update once you have received assistance from your local branch on InfoAssist+ and how you can use it to "effectively and efficiently summarizing and visualize reserve changes and LAE payments "

Thank you for participating in the Focal Point Forum.

Kindest regards,
Tamra Colangelo
Focal Point Moderator - Information Builders Inc.

WebFOCUS 8x - BI Portal, Developer Studio, App Studio, Excel, PDF, Active Formats and HTML5