Focal Point
[CASE-OPENED] B.I. Dashboard Dual Login

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/5117094995

February 28, 2011, 03:19 PM
Francis Mariani
[CASE-OPENED] B.I. Dashboard Dual Login
I would like to set up B.I. Dashboard Dual Login, but I cannot figure out how to
do this.

According to the WebFOCUS Managed Reporting Administrator's Manual 7.6.1 and
above
manual, chapter Customizing Dashboard > Opening the View Builder:

quote:

You can customize your Dashboard appearence by using the View Builder. From the View Builder, you can customize the following:

* Look. Select a template for Dashboard.
* Colors. Select custom colors for your template.
* Composition. Select the position of the Domain Tree, Role Tree, and the banner.
* Logo & Links. Select an image for the banner such as a company logo. You can also customize the links that display in the banner of the public view.
* Message. Add a customized Message of the Day to your Dashboard view.
* Toolbar. Add a customized toolbar to your Dashboard view that contains any type of link that the Internet or intranet supports, such as Web sites, other tools, applications, and documents.
* Toolbox. Create toolboxes that contain the items you want to insert in your custom toolbar.
* Login. Select the login options, dual or single, for each public or group view.

I cannot find the "Login" customization link and this is exactly what I want to
do.

Thanks,

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server
February 28, 2011, 04:20 PM
Waz
This exists in 7.1, under Edit Look. There is a login option on the left hand side.

http://techsupport.information...utions/21982011.html

But does not exist in 7.6

Waz...

Prod:WebFOCUS 7.6.10/8.1.04Upgrade:WebFOCUS 8.2.07OS:LinuxOutputs:HTML, PDF, Excel, PPT
In Focus since 1984
Pity the lost knowledge of an old programmer!

February 28, 2011, 04:23 PM
Francis Mariani
Yup, it's mentioned in the 7.6 manual as well, but it's not there. I've opened a case, let's see what happens.

Francis

Give me code, or give me retirement. In FOCUS since 1991

Production: WF 7.7.05M, Dev Studio, BID, MRE, WebSphere, DB2 / Test: WF 8.1.05M, App Studio, BI Portal, Report Caster, jQuery, HighCharts, Apache Tomcat, MS SQL Server
March 01, 2011, 03:31 AM
Waz
I bet you there is a minor change to a JSP somewhere.

Waz...

Prod:WebFOCUS 7.6.10/8.1.04Upgrade:WebFOCUS 8.2.07OS:LinuxOutputs:HTML, PDF, Excel, PPT
In Focus since 1984
Pity the lost knowledge of an old programmer!