Focal Point
[CLOSED] Reporting Object Filter Criteria - Error

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/548101181

July 15, 2009, 03:58 AM
Srinivasan_Munuswamy
[CLOSED] Reporting Object Filter Criteria - Error
Hi,
I have created a Reporting Object which exposes some of the columns for the end user to report upon.

I get the report output fine with preset filters , when the user tries to set a filter criteria using the "Selection criteria". If the user tries to retrieve the values of a particular column, he gets the error "Failed to retrieve values". I am not able to find out the cause. Also sometimes I could able to retrieve the values and specify the criteria. Is there anyone who faced similar problem. Please let me know how to solve this. I tried focalpoint but not able to find a solution.
Please see the screen shot attached.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

WF 8.0.0.9 Database : oracle

CURRENT:
WebFOCUS 8.0.0.9 /oracle 11 i

July 20, 2009, 03:08 PM
Kerry
Hi Srinivasan,

Has this issue been resolved? If not, the suggestion will be to open a case with Information Builders' Customer Support Services for assistance, since your application will require debugging and a case will help to find out what the problem will be.

To open a case, you may either call at 1-800-736-6130, or access online at InfoResponse.

Cheers,

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.