Focal Point
[SOLVED] date not displaying for a particular DROPDOWN.

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/557109222

August 28, 2009, 08:40 AM
swati
[SOLVED] date not displaying for a particular DROPDOWN.
Hi all,
i am trying to generate the reports in a dashboard,i am facing the following problem...

i got two drop downs one is area and the other is city:

if i click area i have all the different possible area's in USA I.E; east,west central south,north...etc and if i go and click the city i have all the possible cities according to the area selected,like for eg:south--Dallas,Austin,east --Ny city,BOSTON..ETC LIKE SO ON.
so when i pick one area fro the drop down and one corresponding city for the drop down i will get the following details in a report in the dashboard.i.e;column1--units sold in that city,column 2 --units left to be sold.

so the problem i am facing is the report works fine for all the areas excelpt one area i.e; south,i.e; when i click the south from the area drop down and also when i select Dallas or Austin i don't see the report details which i mentioned above.i see only a blank report.
--when i create a procedure for that region separately i can see the data for that area(south) and corresponding cities i can see the data....so not able to figure out what exactly is wrong with dashboard....

whereas for all the other areas and cities it works fine.

please Help me .......

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

windows
PDF,EXCEL.
August 28, 2009, 09:31 AM
swati
RESOLVED

windows
PDF,EXCEL.
August 28, 2009, 11:25 AM
GamP
Would you care to share the solution with us?

GamP

- Using AS 8.2.01 on Windows 10 - IE11.
in Focus since 1988
August 28, 2009, 02:45 PM
swati
sure,when i develop the report for the DASHBOARD ,i picked the code from other developer.so what he did in that code is that he has couple of lines which were included to stop displaying the data for the south region ,so finally i commented out the lines and now it works fine...

windows
PDF,EXCEL.