Focal Point
[SOLVED] Problem in Scheduling Report

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/5611093113

December 23, 2008, 05:38 AM
Manish
[SOLVED] Problem in Scheduling Report
Hi,

I need your help on scheduling a standard WF report from Repost Caster. When I tried to schedule a standard report on Web Focus, I'm getting the error: "Unable to Log on to MRE, Return Code: 1003. The user id or Password you have entered is incorrect".

But I am not entering any user id or password any where. When I select 'Standard Report' from Task Type drop down, every thing turns to GREY i.e. not allowed to edit.

Please advice.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

Win XP
HTML
December 23, 2008, 07:09 AM
FrankDutch
After selecting the desired report your execution ID and password can be changed.

Frank

prod: WF 7.6.10 platform Windows,
databases: msSQL2000, msSQL2005, RMS, Oracle, Sybase,IE7
test: WF 7.6.10 on the same platform and databases,IE7

December 23, 2008, 07:26 AM
Manish
Hi Frank,

I'm not able to select the report. When I select 'Task Type = Standard Report', I can't edit the Scheduling Object tab i.e. I can't give Server Name/Execution id. Also I can not select the report. When I click on the tab to select the report, I got the error.

Please advice.

Win XP
HTML
December 24, 2008, 07:51 AM
StuBouyer
Manish,

Your problem is the type of report you are selecting. "Standard Report" is a report from Managed Reporting. Therefore you get an error about the id and password being wrong - because you don't have one.

Try using "WF Server Procedure" instead to get a list of reports under /ibi/apps/. You might want to download ReportCaster Development and Administration manual and read Chapter 4. Creating and Maintaining a Schedule to see the difference in the various task types.

Cheers

Stu

WebFOCUS 8.2.03 (8.2.06 in testing)