Focal Point
[CLOSED]- Editing a ReportCaster Schedule

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/5857068236

August 16, 2013, 08:33 AM
Leanne Wood
[CLOSED]- Editing a ReportCaster Schedule
I'm trying to edit a reportcaster schedule, by changing the report that is being run. But, when I navigate to the folder my report is stored in, I am unable to open the folder. I can open other folders, just not MY own folder. Any ideas as to why this might happen, and what I can do to correct it?

thanks in advance-
Leanne Wood

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Leanne Wood,

WebFOCUS 8.2.02M, App Studio 8.2.02M
Windows 2012 Server, Excel
August 17, 2013, 10:41 AM
George Patton
Leanne,

I have run into exactly the same problem, and it appears that there is a limit to the number of files in the application directory. When selecting the report in the Task, applications with few files open correctly. Applications with many files do not. I don't know why this is, but I recently had to create a new application for reportcaster jobs in order to make it work.

WebFOCUS 7.7.05 Windows, Linux, DB2, IBM Lotus Notes, Firebird, Lotus Symphony/OpenOffice. Outputs PDF, Excel 2007 (for OpenOffice integration), WP
August 19, 2013, 08:20 AM
Leanne Wood
George-

thank you for your response. I will try that and see it if it helps.

Leanne Wood

August 20, 2013, 11:51 AM
Leanne Wood
I just tried switching back to the Applet interface, as opposed to the new HTML interface, and I was able to edit the schedule as I needed. However, I would like to use the newer HTML interface, so I would still like to know what needs to be done to fix this issue.

thank you-
Leanne Wood