Focal Point
[SOLVED] Can you change font sizes in mainframe FOCUS?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/5961038482

May 20, 2008, 10:18 AM
webmeister
[SOLVED] Can you change font sizes in mainframe FOCUS?
I've inherited several hundered FOCUS report programs (Academia loves reports!!) and noticed none of them have a date/time of creation. So...I've given myself the fun task of putting date/times on all the reports and started wondering: is it possible to use the current font the reports have for data, but then to use a smaller size font for the date and time?

Thanks so much in advance for your replies!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webmeister,

Mainframe FOCUS 7.0
VM/CMS and MVS/TSO
May 20, 2008, 10:35 AM
Leah
While I don't have mainframe focus any more, I do believe you can use style sheet options to change the fonts.

Leah
May 20, 2008, 01:17 PM
Danny-SRL
Webmeister,
Of course you can use stylesheets and create output which can be HTML, PDF, EXCEL. The question is what do you do with the output? Where do you print it?
Anyway, several hundred reports? What a treasure!

Daniel
In Focus since 1982
wf 8.202M/Win10/IIS/SSA - WrapApp Front End for WF

May 20, 2008, 01:42 PM
Leah
Good old mainframe days. I think I had 0ver 2000 entries in my personal library. I still go back to them on occasion. Our production isn't quite that many.

Leah
May 21, 2008, 09:36 AM
webmeister
Leah and Danny,

Thank you for your replies. I don't know if it's from being rusty, having been away from FOCUS for 11 years, or if new items such as style sheets have been added to FOCUS since I last used it that make me ask questions.

Either way, I appreciate your willingness to help!

Mainframe FOCUS 7.0
VM/CMS and MVS/TSO
May 21, 2008, 09:49 AM
Leah
You are most welcome.

That is the purpose of the forum to ask questions and share ideas. I know I get something new practically every day.

Leah