Focal Point
Dual Axis Stacked Bar graph

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/5981068331

June 14, 2005, 03:51 AM
focusqueen
Dual Axis Stacked Bar graph
I have a dual axis stacked bar graph that I'm just about finished with. But, I'd like to have the Y1 and Y2 axis max value, min value and scale be the same. Can someone tell me how I can get the Y2 axis to match the Y1 axis?
June 14, 2005, 03:46 PM
mchuss
we normally reset the scale and grid steps this way, in the ON GRAPH SET GRAPHSTYLE * section of the report(you do have to edit your code to do so) I beleive that the min and max will follow suit.
-*major grid setting the scale to 2
setY1MajorGridStepAuto(false);
setY1MajorGridStep(2);
setY2MajorGridStepAuto(false);
setY2MajorGridStep(2);
-*Minor Grid setting the scale to .1
setY1MinorGridStepAuto(false);
setY1MinorGridStep(.1);
setY2MinorGridStepAuto(false);
setY2MinorGridStep(.1);
June 14, 2005, 06:57 PM
mchuss
we normally reset the scale and grid steps this way, in the ON GRAPH SET GRAPHSTYLE * section of the report(you do have to edit your code to do so) I beleive that the min and max will follow suit.
-*major grid setting the scale to 2
setY1MajorGridStepAuto(false);
setY1MajorGridStep(2);
setY2MajorGridStepAuto(false);
setY2MajorGridStep(2);
-*Minor Grid setting the scale to .1
setY1MinorGridStepAuto(false);
setY1MinorGridStep(.1);
setY2MinorGridStepAuto(false);
setY2MinorGridStep(.1);
June 15, 2005, 12:58 AM
focusqueen
Right now, the Y1 axis is being automatically set...max, min and step. I want that still to happen because there are different possible groups that will be counted in this report depending on what is selected by the user. I'd like to find whatever the Y1 axis ends up being and then set the Y2 axis to be the same. This is what I can't get to work right now.