Focal Point
[CLOSED] Drill up

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/6097073306

May 06, 2011, 11:12 AM
Enigma006
[CLOSED] Drill up
Hi

I am working on multiple drill down report and I am having issue at one point when everything works fine.

I will use CAR to show the problem

1. I have HTML page with 2 dropdowns (say country and seats) and a button and a frame which shows a report.
2.That report has a drill down which takes to ANOTHER html page with a frame and a report in it.
3.Report in 2nd html page/frame has a drill down which takes to 3rd html page with frame and report.
4.On 3rd html page i have a link which takes back to 2nd html page holding the parameters that were passes to it.
5.When I use the same technique to go from 3rd page or 2nd page to 1st page, a value "undefined" is being populated in both dropdowns.

I put a fex on the way and I see parameter values being carried correctly to 1st page but when HTML page is displayed they show undefined in dropdown and frame displays report so ALL instead of those parameters.

Hope Im clear. Please let me know of any questions. Basically Im trying to get it to work so that from 2nd or 3rd level, we can go to 1st level with parameter values entered at 1st level.

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,

HTML,PDF,EXL2K, Active, All
May 12, 2011, 02:57 PM
Kerry
Hi Enigma,

Info from our technicals: this sounds like an issue fixed in 7.6.11 HotFix 6. You may want to download it and try it, or, if you need help, please open a case with Customer Support Services. You may either call at 1-800-736-6130, or access online at InfoResponse.

Cheers,

Kerry

Kerry Zhan
Focal Point Moderator
Information Builders, Inc.