Focal Point
ReportCaster Bursting

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/6101033631

November 18, 2005, 05:29 PM
Jbucks007
ReportCaster Bursting
I'm trying to burst a daily report on a date field. For example, the report contains multiple columns and rows of various data. Each row of the report contains column one (which is the sorted BY field) that is yesterday's date. This date is the same date for every row so for today's report the field would be yesterday's date.

In ReportCastor this has been set up as the burst value. The report worked fine in ReportCastor when for the distribution type i selected it as a single address. However when i tried to select a distribution list as the Distribution type the report does not work. I do get an error but the error doesn't match what is going on, the error that is there is "no report to distribute" (but there is a report because i'm running two ReportCastor task everyday from the same foc exec..i know it works). In the distribution list, for the burst value it is currently blank. Because i do not know how to set up the burst value to look a dynamic value that changes every day.

any ideas?

thanks,
jason

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jbucks007,

Webfocus 7.1