Focal Point
[SOLVED] Adding radio button group

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/6257076116

October 26, 2011, 01:20 PM
j.gross
[SOLVED] Adding radio button group
In Dev Studio 7.7.03 HTML Composer, I cannot figure out how to add a radio group of, say, three entries arranged vertically.

[Insert] | [Radio Button] adds a single button, with text set to Value 1. The property box has an entry for Columns -- but none for the number of button entries.

Adding another one will generate a radio button control which (by id and name attributes in the HTML) is unrelated to the first.

Moreover, I cannot find a way to modify the text associated with the (single) button. It's not one of the listed properies (makes sense for the properties of the radion *group*; but isn't there a property list for the individual radio-button entry within the group?)

Clicking the entry does not open the text for editing (as it would for a Text component).

Am I missing something?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kerry,
October 26, 2011, 02:02 PM
j.gross
The answer is ... the Properties and Setting pop-up -- which is initially only accessible by visiting the Parameters tab. (It would be nice if they added an entry to the right-click context menu, to bring up that box)