Focal Point
Report Developer

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/6461045752

November 16, 2007, 09:48 AM
<Nate Conn>
Report Developer
Does anyone here use Report Developer?

I found this discussion on Power Reporter, now Report Developer.

We have in our agreement license for both Dev. Studio and "WebFOCUS Managed Reporting Developer for Windows" which I guess is now Report Developer. From the description it looks to be the same as Dev Studio. But I don't know if there is a separate serial number or if this is a different application all together to install.

I'm having a hard time to get any info on Report Developer and our IBI Account Manager is having a hard time getting info on this.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Nate
November 16, 2007, 10:21 AM
GinnyJakes
There is a separate serial number. We ran into that as well. I would tell you here but am not sure that is a good idea.

Is it on your pink sheets if you ordered the media? If not, open a case or call your branch.

Ginny
---------------------------------
Prod: WF 7.7.01 Dev: WF 7.6.9-11
Admin, MRE,self-service; adapters: Teradata, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Essbase, ESRI, FlexEnable, Google
November 16, 2007, 11:08 AM
<Nate Conn>
Thanks, Ginny. I found this link . And from the Dev. Studio install doc it denotes that there is a different serial number for the different versions.

I wish they would send this out when they change the naming on products(versions) at the very least to those that have it in their agreements. Because it seems our account manager is even confused about Dev. Studio and Report Developer.

Thanks,
Nate