Focal Point
[SOLVED] Removing Scroll Bars for Report/Chart on Portal

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/6537085786

August 31, 2017, 10:14 AM
AMC
[SOLVED] Removing Scroll Bars for Report/Chart on Portal
Mike in DeLand - Thanks for your comments. In regards to commenting out the line ON GRAPH SET GRWIDTH 1 and I know it's only commenting one line here, but be careful about changing the code overall and then having to come back into the GUI of InfoAssist or AppStudio. Sometimes it does not let you reopen the chart or report in the GUI InfoAssist or AppStudio. In this case, you have to only deal with the code in the editor. You may know of this already, but wanted to let you know.

In regards to right-clicking and removing customizations, is that when you're in "edit" mode?

WF 8.1.05
Windows
SQL Server 2014
HTML, PDF, EXCEL
August 31, 2017, 02:48 PM
FP Mod Chuck
Hi AMC

Removing customization's is just an option when you right click on a portal. You do not have to be in edit mode...

Thank you for using Focal Point!

Chuck Wolff - Focal Point Moderator
WebFOCUS 7x and 8x, Windows, Linux All output Formats
September 01, 2017, 10:27 AM
AMC
Thanks Chuck W. I would need to find out where to right-click at on the portal cause I did not see it at first glance.

Also, do you or anyone have issues when trying to reorder the tabs within the portal designer and getting that new order to display on the generated portal? I am having that issue now.
I have cleared cached and al,l but still the same. Any ideas on this issue?

WF 8.1.05
Windows
SQL Server 2014
HTML, PDF, EXCEL