Focal Point
Report Painter - Spotmarker positioning

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.informationbuilders.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7971057331/m/6761048331

April 01, 2005, 01:16 PM
gypsy
Report Painter - Spotmarker positioning
I'm new to this tool ... I am trying to use Spot marker for positioning information in my page heading. When I insert a marker, I'm expecting to be able to position it, but when I highlight the space (next to Spotmarker) to get the Position option, it is grayed-out so I can't select it. I must have something set that is causing this. I'm not sure what it is though.
April 01, 2005, 01:41 PM
gypsy
I figured it out...

In Report Options, I changed the Display Format to PDF in the Output tab and now the Postion option is available (not grayed out). It was set to HTML.
April 01, 2005, 04:14 PM
<DocServices>
Hi gypsy,

For future reference, there are a few chapters dedicated to Report Painter in the Creating Reports With Graphical Tools manual (2102020.0904).

Of course, this forum is another great source for accessing information.

Have a good day.

-Jennifer
April 08, 2005, 03:36 PM
gypsy
I think that manual is missing from my collection, but I'll order it.

Thanks, Jennifer.

quote:
Originally posted by DocServices:
[qb] Hi gypsy,

For future reference, there are a few chapters dedicated to Report Painter in the Creating Reports With Graphical Tools manual (2102020.0904).

Of course, this forum is another great source for accessing information.

Have a good day.

-Jennifer [/qb]

April 08, 2005, 04:40 PM
<DocServices>
Hi Gypsy,

If you are an InfoResponse customer, you can easily download or view the manual in PDF format. You can also display the manual as an HTML system, viewable through your browser.

To view and download files, you must be logged in to your InfoResponse account. First, go to the Technical Support web site to log in. Then select Search for Documentation from the Publications option on the top navigation bar.

Have a good day.
Jennifer